This study protocol was reviewed by the Dalhousie University Research Ethics Committee (ref #2008-1828).
Rehabilitation After Breast Cancer: Recommendations from Young Survivors
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 163–170, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Easley, J. and Miedema, B. (2012), Rehabilitation After Breast Cancer: Recommendations from Young Survivors. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 163–170. doi: 10.1002/rnj.21
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation—Atlantic Chapter
Vol. 37, Issue 6, 312, Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!