Work and Wellness Hand-in-Hand: The Role of the New Zealand PATHS Program Nurse in Improving Health and Employment Outcomes
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 185–194, July/August 2012
How to Cite
McKinlay, E., Mackie, S., Arcus, K. and Nelson, K. (2012), Work and Wellness Hand-in-Hand: The Role of the New Zealand PATHS Program Nurse in Improving Health and Employment Outcomes. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 185–194. doi: 10.1002/rnj.31
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!