Is Harmonica Playing an Effective Adjunct Therapy to Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 207–212, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Alexander, J. L. and Wagner, C. L. (2012), Is Harmonica Playing an Effective Adjunct Therapy to Pulmonary Rehabilitation?. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 207–212. doi: 10.1002/rnj.33
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!