Caregivers’ Incongruence: Emotional Strain in Caring for Persons with Stroke
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Special Issue: Stroke Focused Issue
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 258–266, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Pierce, L. L., Thompson, T. L., Govoni, A. L. and Steiner, V. (2012), Caregivers’ Incongruence: Emotional Strain in Caring for Persons with Stroke. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 258–266. doi: 10.1002/rnj.35
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: #RO1 NR007650
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!