An earlier version of this report was presented, in part, at the National Association of Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers annual meeting, May 2009, Washington, DC.
Eliciting patient and caregiver perspectives to improve the public reporting of rehabilitation quality measures
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Papadimitriou, C., Magasi, S., DeMark, H., Taylor, C., Wolf, M. S., Heinemann, A. W. and Deutsch, A. (2013), Eliciting patient and caregiver perspectives to improve the public reporting of rehabilitation quality measures. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/rnj.63
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has conferred or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Measuring Rehabilitation Outcomes and Effectiveness. Grant Number: H133B040032