An earlier version of this report was presented, in part, at the National Association of Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers annual meeting, May 2009, Washington, DC.
Eliciting patient and caregiver perspectives to improve the public reporting of rehabilitation quality measures
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Papadimitriou, C., Magasi, S., DeMark, H., Taylor, C., Wolf, M. S., Heinemann, A. W. and Deutsch, A. (2013), Eliciting patient and caregiver perspectives to improve the public reporting of rehabilitation quality measures. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/rnj.63
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has conferred or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Measuring Rehabilitation Outcomes and Effectiveness. Grant Number: H133B040032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!