A Pilot for Understanding Interdisciplinary Teams in Rehabilitation Practice
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 142–152, May/June 2013
How to Cite
White, M. J., Gutierrez, A., McLaughlin, C., Eziakonwa, C., Newman, L. S., White, M., Thayer, B., Davis, K., Williams, M. and Asselin, G. (2013), A Pilot for Understanding Interdisciplinary Teams in Rehabilitation Practice. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 142–152. doi: 10.1002/rnj.75
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!