Fostering Interprofessional Learning in a Rehabilitation Setting: Development of an Interprofessional Clinical Learning Unit
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 178–185, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Vanderzalm, J., Hall, M. D., McFarlane, L.-A., Rutherford, L. and Patterson, S. K. (2013), Fostering Interprofessional Learning in a Rehabilitation Setting: Development of an Interprofessional Clinical Learning Unit. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 178–185. doi: 10.1002/rnj.78
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
Vol. 39, Issue 2, 110, Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!