Time Use of Stroke Patients with Stroke Admitted for Rehabilitation in Skilled Nursing Facilities
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 297–305, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Vermeulen, C. J.A.H.R., Buijck, B. I., van der Stegen, J. C.G.H., van Eijk, M. S.-., Koopmans, R. T.C.M. and Hafsteinsdóttir, T. B. (2013), Time Use of Stroke Patients with Stroke Admitted for Rehabilitation in Skilled Nursing Facilities. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 297–305. doi: 10.1002/rnj.79
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!