This study received funding support provided by the Jody DeMeyer Endowment.
Content Analyses of A Priori Qualitative Phantom Limb Pain Descriptions and Emerging Categories in Mid-Southerners with Limb Loss
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 207–215, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Evans, C. B. (2014), Content Analyses of A Priori Qualitative Phantom Limb Pain Descriptions and Emerging Categories in Mid-Southerners with Limb Loss. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 207–215. doi: 10.1002/rnj.84
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Jody DeMeyer Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!