Factors Associated with Stroke Survivor Behaviors as Identified by Family Caregivers
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 202–211, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez, C. and Bakas, T. (2013), Factors Associated with Stroke Survivor Behaviors as Identified by Family Caregivers. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 202–211. doi: 10.1002/rnj.85
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- National Institute for Nursing Research
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K01 NR008712, R01 NR010388, P30 NR05035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!