A Comparison of the Functional Independence Measure and Morse Fall Scale as Tools to Assess Risk of Fall on An Inpatient Rehabilitation
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 186–192, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Forrest, G. P., Chen, E., Huss, S. and Giesler, A. (2013), A Comparison of the Functional Independence Measure and Morse Fall Scale as Tools to Assess Risk of Fall on An Inpatient Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 186–192. doi: 10.1002/rnj.86
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!