This article was supported by the Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence and John A Hartford Pre-doctoral Scholarship Fund.
Factors Associated With Sleep Disturbance Among Older Adults in Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Special Issue: Preparing For Discharge
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 221–230, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Allen, A. M., Coon, D. W., Uriri-Glover, J. and Grando, V. (2013), Factors Associated With Sleep Disturbance Among Older Adults in Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 221–230. doi: 10.1002/rnj.88
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!