Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors for Falls After Traumatic Brain Injury: An Exploratory Investigation With Implications for Medication Use
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 113–122, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Murphy, M. P., Carmine, H. and Kolakowsky-Hayner, S. (2014), Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors for Falls After Traumatic Brain Injury: An Exploratory Investigation With Implications for Medication Use. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 113–122. doi: 10.1002/rnj.89
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!