How Do You Recognize Opiate Addiction in the Rehabilitation Patient?
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Special Issue: Preparing For Discharge
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 217–220, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Gregg, J. A. and Jones, J. S. (2013), How Do You Recognize Opiate Addiction in the Rehabilitation Patient?. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 217–220. doi: 10.1002/rnj.90
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!