The Effectiveness of Massage in Stress Urinary Incontinence—Case Study
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 306–314, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kassolik, K., Kurpas, D., Andrzejewski, W., Wilk, I. and Swiatek, M. (2013), The Effectiveness of Massage in Stress Urinary Incontinence—Case Study. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 306–314. doi: 10.1002/rnj.91
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!