Web-based Psychosocial Assessment for Caregivers of Persons with Dementia: A Feasibility Study
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 102–109, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Gies, C., Pierce, L., Steiner, V., van der Bijl, J. and Salvador, D. (2014), Web-based Psychosocial Assessment for Caregivers of Persons with Dementia: A Feasibility Study. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 102–109. doi: 10.1002/rnj.93
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Rehabilitation Nursing Foundation
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!