Impact of Voluntary Accreditation on Short-Stay Rehabilitative Measures in U.S. Nursing Homes
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 167–177, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, L. M., McDonald, S. M. and Castle, N. G. (2013), Impact of Voluntary Accreditation on Short-Stay Rehabilitative Measures in U.S. Nursing Homes. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 167–177. doi: 10.1002/rnj.94
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Healthcare Research and Quality grant. Grant Number: 1 R03 HS013983-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!