A Family Involvement and Patient-Tailored Health Management Program in Elderly Korean Stroke Patients' Day Care Centers
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
How to Cite
Chang, A. K., Park, Y.-H., Fritschi, C. and Kim, M. J. (2013), A Family Involvement and Patient-Tailored Health Management Program in Elderly Korean Stroke Patients' Day Care Centers. Rehabilitation Nursing. doi: 10.1002/rnj.95
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Korea Research Foundation . Grant Number: 313-2008-2-E00687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!