Jordanian Dialysis Patients' Perceived Exercise Benefits and Barriers: A correlation study
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 315–322, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Darawad, M. W. and Khalil, A. A. (2013), Jordanian Dialysis Patients' Perceived Exercise Benefits and Barriers: A correlation study. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 315–322. doi: 10.1002/rnj.98
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!