Medical Emergency Team: Transitioning From an External Response Team to an Internal Response Team
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 94–101, March/April 2014
How to Cite
DiPietro, E. A., Prestwich, S. and Swearingen, T. (2014), Medical Emergency Team: Transitioning From an External Response Team to an Internal Response Team. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 94–101. doi: 10.1002/rnj.99
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!