Medical Emergency Team: Transitioning From an External Response Team to an Internal Response Team
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 94–101, March/April 2014
How to Cite
DiPietro, E. A., Prestwich, S. and Swearingen, T. (2014), Medical Emergency Team: Transitioning From an External Response Team to an Internal Response Team. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 94–101. doi: 10.1002/rnj.99
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!