Terramechanics-based model for steering maneuver of planetary exploration rovers on loose soil
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part I
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 233–250, March 2007
How to Cite
Ishigami, G., Miwa, A., Nagatani, K. and Yoshida, K. (2007), Terramechanics-based model for steering maneuver of planetary exploration rovers on loose soil. J. Field Robotics, 24: 233–250. doi: 10.1002/rob.20187
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!