Operational performance metrics for mars exploration rovers
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Quantitative Performance Evaluation of Robotic and Intelligent Systems
Volume 24, Issue 8-9, pages 651–670, August - September 2007
How to Cite
Tunstel, E. (2007), Operational performance metrics for mars exploration rovers. J. Field Robotics, 24: 651–670. doi: 10.1002/rob.20205
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!