Denoising aerial gamma-ray surveying through non-linear dimensionality reduction
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Mining Robotics
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 849–861, October 2007
How to Cite
Ramos, F., Dickson, B. and Kumar, S. (2007), Denoising aerial gamma-ray surveying through non-linear dimensionality reduction. J. Field Robotics, 24: 849–861. doi: 10.1002/rob.20220
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!