LIDAR and vision-based pedestrian detection system
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 696–711, September 2009
How to Cite
Premebida, C., Ludwig, O. and Nunes, U. (2009), LIDAR and vision-based pedestrian detection system. J. Field Robotics, 26: 696–711. doi: 10.1002/rob.20312
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!