Adaptive rover behavior based on online empirical evaluation: Rover–terrain interaction and near-to-far learning
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Vehicle–Terrain Interaction for Mobile Robots
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 158–180, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Krebs, A., Pradalier, C. and Siegwart, R. (2010), Adaptive rover behavior based on online empirical evaluation: Rover–terrain interaction and near-to-far learning. J. Field Robotics, 27: 158–180. doi: 10.1002/rob.20332
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!