Long-range rover localization by matching LIDAR scans to orbital elevation maps
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 344–370, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Carle, P. J.F., Furgale, P. T. and Barfoot, T. D. (2010), Long-range rover localization by matching LIDAR scans to orbital elevation maps. J. Field Robotics, 27: 344–370. doi: 10.1002/rob.20336
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!