Synchronous-clock, one-way-travel-time acoustic navigation for underwater vehicles
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: State of the Art in Maritime Autonomous Surface and Underwater Vehicles, Part 2
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 121–136, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Eustice, R. M., Singh, H. and Whitcomb, L. L. (2011), Synchronous-clock, one-way-travel-time acoustic navigation for underwater vehicles. J. Field Robotics, 28: 121–136. doi: 10.1002/rob.20365
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!