Some elements of the work described in this paper have been omitted due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations. A more detailed manuscript may be requested from Dr. Robert Brizzolara, Code 33, Office of Naval Research.
360-degree visual detection and target tracking on an autonomous surface vehicle†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: State of the Art in Maritime Autonomous Surface and Underwater Vehicles, Part 1
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 819–833, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Wolf, M. T., Assad, C., Kuwata, Y., Howard, A., Aghazarian, H., Zhu, D., Lu, T., Trebi-Ollennu, A. and Huntsberger, T. (2010), 360-degree visual detection and target tracking on an autonomous surface vehicle. J. Field Robotics, 27: 819–833. doi: 10.1002/rob.20371
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!