Long-reach articulated robots for inspection and mini-invasive interventions in hazardous environments: Recent robotics research, qualification testing, and tool developments
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Applied Robotics for the Power Industry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 175–185, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Perrot, Y., Gargiulo, L., Houry, M., Kammerer, N., Keller, D., Measson, Y., Piolain, G. and Verney, A. (2012), Long-reach articulated robots for inspection and mini-invasive interventions in hazardous environments: Recent robotics research, qualification testing, and tool developments. J. Field Robotics, 29: 175–185. doi: 10.1002/rob.20422
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!