A portable, multiprocess, track-based robot for in situ work on hydropower equipment
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Applied Robotics for the Power Industry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 69–101, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Hazel, B., Côté, J., Laroche, Y. and Mongenot, P. (2012), A portable, multiprocess, track-based robot for in situ work on hydropower equipment. J. Field Robotics, 29: 69–101. doi: 10.1002/rob.20425
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!