TAO2000 V2 computer-assisted force feedback telemanipulators used as maintenance and production tools at the AREVA NC–La Hague fuel recycling plant
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Applied Robotics for the Power Industry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 161–174, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Geffard, F., Garrec, P., Piolain, G., Brudieu, M.-A., Thro, J.-F., Coudray, A. and Lelann, E. (2012), TAO2000 V2 computer-assisted force feedback telemanipulators used as maintenance and production tools at the AREVA NC–La Hague fuel recycling plant. J. Field Robotics, 29: 161–174. doi: 10.1002/rob.20426
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!