A hardware proof of concept for a remote-controlled glacier-surveying boat
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 880–890, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Neal, M., Blanchard, T., Hubbard, A., Chauché, N., Bates, R. and Woodward, J. (2012), A hardware proof of concept for a remote-controlled glacier-surveying boat. J. Field Robotics, 29: 880–890. doi: 10.1002/rob.21420
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!