Real time egomotion of a nonholonomic vehicle using LIDAR measurements
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 129–141, January / February 2013
How to Cite
Almeida, J. and Santos, V. M. (2013), Real time egomotion of a nonholonomic vehicle using LIDAR measurements. J. Field Robotics, 30: 129–141. doi: 10.1002/rob.21441
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/73181/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!