Tightly coupled ultrashort baseline and inertial navigation system for underwater vehicles: An experimental validation
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 142–170, January / February 2013
How to Cite
Morgado, M., Oliveira, P. and Silvestre, C. (2013), Tightly coupled ultrashort baseline and inertial navigation system for underwater vehicles: An experimental validation. J. Field Robotics, 30: 142–170. doi: 10.1002/rob.21442
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!