Work done while at the Autonomous Space Robotics Lab, University of Toronto.
Lighting-invariant Visual Teach and Repeat Using Appearance-based Lidar
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 254–287, March/April 2013
How to Cite
McManus, C., Furgale, P., Stenning, B. and Barfoot, T. D. (2013), Lighting-invariant Visual Teach and Repeat Using Appearance-based Lidar. J. Field Robotics, 30: 254–287. doi: 10.1002/rob.21444
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!