Comparative Evaluation of the Consistency of Three-dimensional Spatial Representations used in Autonomous Robot Navigation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 216–236, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Stoyanov, T., Magnusson, M. and Lilienthal, A. J. (2013), Comparative Evaluation of the Consistency of Three-dimensional Spatial Representations used in Autonomous Robot Navigation. J. Field Robotics, 30: 216–236. doi: 10.1002/rob.21446
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!