Work done when the author was at Inter-university Ctr. on Integrated Systems for the Marine Environment, Research Center “E.Piaggio,” Dept. of Information Engineering, University of Pisa.
Mobile Underwater Sensor Networks for Protection and Security: Field Experience at the UAN11 Experiment
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 237–253, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Caiti, A., Calabrò, V., Munafò, A., Dini, G. and Lo Duca, A. (2013), Mobile Underwater Sensor Networks for Protection and Security: Field Experience at the UAN11 Experiment. J. Field Robotics, 30: 237–253. doi: 10.1002/rob.21447
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- European Union
- 7th Framework Programme
- Project UAN–Underwater Acoustic Network. Grant Number: 225669
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!