Negotiating Uneven Terrain with a Compliant Designed Unmanned Ground Vehicle Equipped with Locomotive Master-Slave Operation
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 349–370, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Fukuoka, Y., Hoshi, K. and Kurosawa, R. (2013), Negotiating Uneven Terrain with a Compliant Designed Unmanned Ground Vehicle Equipped with Locomotive Master-Slave Operation. J. Field Robotics, 30: 349–370. doi: 10.1002/rob.21449
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!