The “Djedi” Robot Exploration of the Southern Shaft of the Queen's Chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 323–348, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Richardson, R., Whitehead, S., Ng, T., Hawass, Z., Pickering, A., Rhodes, S., Grieve, R., Hildred, A., Nagendran, A., Liu, J., Mayfield, W., Tayoubi, M. and Breitner, R. (2013), The “Djedi” Robot Exploration of the Southern Shaft of the Queen's Chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt. J. Field Robotics, 30: 323–348. doi: 10.1002/rob.21451
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!