Variable Resolution Search with Quadrotors: Theory and Practice
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article has been contributed to by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 685–701, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Carpin, S., Burch, D., Basilico, N., Chung, T. H. and Kölsch, M. (2013), Variable Resolution Search with Quadrotors: Theory and Practice. J. Field Robotics, 30: 685–701. doi: 10.1002/rob.21468
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!