Work carried out while at the Institute for Aerospace Studies, University of Toronto.
Planning using a Network of Reusable Paths: A Physical Embodiment of a Rapidly Exploring Random Tree
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part 1
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 916–950, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Stenning, B. E., McManus, C. and Barfoot, Timothy D. (2013), Planning using a Network of Reusable Paths: A Physical Embodiment of a Rapidly Exploring Random Tree. J. Field Robotics, 30: 916–950. doi: 10.1002/rob.21474
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!