Currently at the Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213.
Modeling, Analysis, and Control of an Actively Reconfigurable Planetary Rover for Traversing Slopes Covered with Loose Soil
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part 1
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 875–896, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Inotsume, H., Sutoh, M., Nagaoka, K., Nagatani, K. and Yoshida, K. (2013), Modeling, Analysis, and Control of an Actively Reconfigurable Planetary Rover for Traversing Slopes Covered with Loose Soil. J. Field Robotics, 30: 875–896. doi: 10.1002/rob.21479
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!