Alberto Gallina had been a guest scientist at DLR, Robotics and Mechatronics Center, from June 2011 to September 2012.
Parameter Identification of a Planetary Rover Wheel–Soil Contact Model via a Bayesian Approach
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part 2
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 161–175, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Gallina, A., Krenn, R., Scharringhausen, M., Uhl, T. and Schäfer, B. (2014), Parameter Identification of a Planetary Rover Wheel–Soil Contact Model via a Bayesian Approach. J. Field Robotics, 31: 161–175. doi: 10.1002/rob.21480
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!