SPARTAN: Developing a Vision System for Future Autonomous Space Exploration Robots
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part 2
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 107–140, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Kostavelis, I., Nalpantidis, L., Boukas, E., Rodrigalvarez, M. A., Stamoulias, I., Lentaris, G., Diamantopoulos, D., Siozios, K., Soudris, D. and Gasteratos, A. (2014), SPARTAN: Developing a Vision System for Future Autonomous Space Exploration Robots. J. Field Robotics, 31: 107–140. doi: 10.1002/rob.21484
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- European Space Agency (ESA) project “SPAring Robotics Technologies for Autonomous Navigation (SPARTAN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!