Service Oriented Robotic Architecture for Space Robotics: Design, Testing, and Lessons Learned
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part 2
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 176–191, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Flückiger, L. and Utz, H. (2014), Service Oriented Robotic Architecture for Space Robotics: Design, Testing, and Lessons Learned. J. Field Robotics, 31: 176–191. doi: 10.1002/rob.21485
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- The NASA Exploration Technology Development Program
- The NASA Enabling Technology Development and Demonstration Program
- The NASA Game Changing Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!