Now with Del E. Webb School of Construction, Arizona State University, PO Box 870204, Tempe, AZ 85287-0204
A Multisensor Integration Approach toward Astronaut Navigation for Landed Lunar Missions
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 245–262, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Li, R., He, S., Skopljak, B., Meng, X., Tang, P., Yilmaz, A., Jiang, J., Oman, C. M., Banks, M. and Kim, S. (2014), A Multisensor Integration Approach toward Astronaut Navigation for Landed Lunar Missions. J. Field Robotics, 31: 245–262. doi: 10.1002/rob.21488
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- National Space Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: NASA NCC 9-58
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!