Using Embodied Data for Localization and Mapping
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 263–295, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Schwendner, J., Joyeux, S. and Kirchner, F. (2014), Using Embodied Data for Localization and Mapping. J. Field Robotics, 31: 263–295. doi: 10.1002/rob.21489
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Federal Ministry for Economics and Technology (BMWI)
- German Space Agency (DLR). Grant Number: 50 RA 0907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!