Automatic Driving on Ill-defined Roads: An Adaptive, Shape-constrained, Color-based Method
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Ground Robots Operating in Dynamic, Unstructured and Large-Scale Outdoor Environments
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 504–533, June 2015
How to Cite
Ososinski, M. and Labrosse, F. (2015), Automatic Driving on Ill-defined Roads: An Adaptive, Shape-constrained, Color-based Method. J. Field Robotics, 32: 504–533. doi: 10.1002/rob.21494
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!